About Joe Meglio
Joe Meglio is the owner of GameChanger Strength & Performance. The only baseball specific training facility in Union County, New Jersey. Joe is also a former college baseball player and has been featured on ESPN, Paul Reddick Baseball, STACK Magazine, Elite FTS, and The Westfield Patch. Meglio has worked with athletes at the high school, college and professional level. He specializes in training baseball players.
- First ever Expert of The Month for STACK Magazine
- Best selling co-author for No Gym, No Time, No Problem
- Worked extensively for over 5 years with the Yogi Berra Museum and various high school baseball teams across the Tri-State Area
- Featured speaker for the 2014 Ohio High School Baseball Coaches Association alongside some of the biggest D1 Coaches in college baseball including Scott Stricklin of the University of Georgia, Ty Neil of the University of Cincinnati, Josh Newman of Marshall University, Greg Beals of Ohio State University, Steve Trimper of the University of Maine and former head coach Bob Morgan of Indiana University.
- Captain of the Farleigh Dickinson University baseball team (2011)
- Published 10 ebooks specifically on strength training for baseball players.
- Owns and coaches at Game Changer Strength & Performance in Mountainside. The only strength training facility specifically for baseball players in NJ