Friday, May 17, 2013
From: Paul Reddick
Re: In 29 Minutes I’ll Have You Throwing Harder
Every single pitcher walking the earth has at least 3mph inside of them right now. No if’s, and’s or but’s about it. I don’t care if you’re a little leaguer or a big leaguer…I can find the hidden velocity in you.
Did you know most pitchers (including MLB pitchers) make a crucial mistake with the very first movement of their delivery?
Have you ever wondered how MLB pitchers on TV are only throwing in the 80’s, but still pitch in the bigs??
Is your advancement as a player being stopped short due to lack of velocity?
I’ve Got You Covered
First off, it’s not your fault. Like me, you’ve probably heard a million different pitching opinions and get all kinds of free advice (usually worth about what you pay for it) and now you’re more confused than ever…
That’s OK. The fault is with them, not you.
Help is on the way.
The Best System For Velocity Mechanics
In The World
You could go out and read EVERY book ever written on pitching, spend HOURS in lessons and actually go out and hire the biggest names in pitching instruction to work with you.
Along with the thousands of dollars spent and the hundreds of hours you’ll never get back, this is the surefire way to eventually pitching harder…
Watch this simple 29 Minute Video that condenses down everything I’ve learned in my 23 year career about having 90mph Mechanics into 29 Minutes of viewing.
No fluff and NO B.S. Discover the raw information and systems you’ll need to get 90mph Mechanics.
Here’s Just A LITTLE Of What You’ll
- The huge mistake 97% of pitchers make with the first movement of their delivery so you can know what to avoid during your game
- Why you should never mess with your throwing arm. Doing this will cause you to lose mph (I’ve seen it happen permanently too)
- How the set up of your legs affects the path or your arm and how hard you throw.
- The crucial 1 second of the pitching delivery that, if you master, will keep you throwing your hardest and injury free, inning after inning after inning
- The trick big leaguer’s who can’t light up the radar gun use to instantly make their fastball look like it’s 90mph. (This tweak will also make your pitches look like comets when the hitter see’s them)
- Why working on your release point and follow-through are a huge wastes of time. Knowing this will instantly separate you from the rest of the competition who are focusing time on the wrong things
Over 37,000 Pitchers Can’t Be Wrong
… Over 37,000 pitchers from all over the world are already using this program to throw gas.
Don’t let the size (Just 29 Minutes) fool you. Over 20 years of coaching, thousands of hours of 1 on 1 coaching and trial and error with a ton of pitchers went into this project.
This is truly, the best of the best there is and this system is simple and FAST to learn so you can start using what you learn in this program today.
Traditional Pitching Coaching
Has Not Worked For You
Let’s face facts, if everything you’ve tried or learned about pitching worked, you wouldn’t be here right now reading this letter. Mostly cause you probably came through what I call traditional pitching coaching.
What’s traditional pitching coaching? It’s “well meaning” coaches who just repeat blurbs, phrases and sentence fragments that all sound good on the field and on YouTube that will never help you throw harder.
Imagine how much easier it is to follow a proven system over 37,000 successful pitchers are already benefiting from.
- Adding 3 to 11mph to your fastball…
- While becoming “sneaky fast” to catch the hitter by surprise and make them look foolish…
- And bullet-proofing your arm – nothing protects the arm better then good mechanics….
- Throwing harder without getting tired – With 90mph Mechanics your arm will work less to throw harder, this way you can pitch more innings at peak velocity without additional stress to your arm.
Here is the Real Proof